Corrosion protection oil
WEDOLIT AN 7210 is a solvent free rust preventive oil for briaht steel and for temporary corrosion protection under covered storage.
Not subjected to the German solvent guideline VOC 31. BImSCHV and not subjected to the Swiss regulation concerning the incentive tax on volatile solvents (VOCV). Fulfills all requirements regarding ELV 2000/53/EG.
· Forms a thin aging stable film on the treated surface
· The corrosion protection is effective directly after application
· Removable with water-miscible alkaline industrial cleaners or solvents
· A phosphating of the treated parts is possible right after removal
· Effective against humidity
· Prevents water-vapor permeability
|Density at 20℃:||0.85-0.90 g/cm3||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃:||20-25 mm2/s||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||> 150 ℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film weight:||2-2.5 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||given||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||> 50 cycles||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||10 h||DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS|
Storage must be frost-free between 5-40℃.The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.