The Better Pack 555eMA is an electric water-activated tape dispenser (also known as a paper tape dispenser, gummed or gum tape water-activated tape dispenser) made for fast-paced shipping and packaging environment.
The Better Pack 555eMA tap machine is calibrated in centimeters, has a voltage of 220V and it uses gummed side out water-activated tape. (Note: The image shown is the BP555eSA. The BP555eMA has a keypad with preset buttons ranging from 15 - 145 centimeters)
The “A” represents an Automatic Tape Advance feature, which means that once a piece of tape is removed from the dispenser, another automatically advances. A microprocessor based control system can be interfaced with PC’s, printers, shipping systems, and foot pedals for the ultimate carton sealing solution.
The Better Pack 555e Series (the “555e Series” includes the Better Pack 555eS Series and the Better Pack 555eSA Series) are UL Listed and Approved by the independent safety certification company, Underwriters Laboratory.
Unique Safety Features
• Thermal cutoff: prevents the motor from overheating after extensive use
• Safety interlock switch: disables the cutting blade when the front cover is open
• Material choice: flame-retardant plastic, steel side frames, high grade solenoid link and zinc-plated stainless steel parts.
• High volume, fast-paced shipping environment
• Packing and sealing more than 100 cartons per day/per 8hr shift
• When needing to achieve highest level of productivity with automatic tape advance
• Computer interface required for productivity and control
|Features of the Better Pack 555eMA||Benefits|
|Automatic tape advance||Productivity|
|Microprocessor based control||Reliable|
|14 preset color-coded keys, with lengths from 15 cm - 145cm||Easy operation|
|Programmable keypad allows tape length to be adjusted in 1.27 cm increments||Flexible operation|
|Tape output of 114.3 centimeters per second||Efficiency|
|1,000 foot roll tape capacity (gummed side out tape)||Fewer tape change-overs|
|Random Key||Custom length tape|