Anti-Corrosion-Agent, evaporating solvent free
WEDOLIT AN 7320-CM is an excellent corrosion protection agent for blank steel, especially for cold rolling band or body sheet metals. The main applications are by spraying, flooding or by manual coating.
Not subiected to the German solvent guideline Voc 31. BlmSCHV and not subjected to the Swiss regulation concerning the incentive tax on volatile solvents (VOCV). Fulfills all requirements regarding ELV 2000/53/EG.
· Temporary corrosion protection under covered storage
· Forms a thin aging stable film on the treated surface
· The corrosion protection is effective directly after application
· Removable with water-miscible alkaline industrial cleaners or solvents
· A phosphating of the treated parts is possible right after removal
· Effective against humidity
· Prevents water-vapor permeability
· Since full corrosion protection can only be obtained in the solvent-free film, a storage time of approx. 24 hours - especially before packing in boxes with oiled papers or foils needs to be observed for the evaporation of the solvent
|Density at 20℃:||0.8-0.9 g/cm3||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃:||48-55 mm2/s||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||> 160 ℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film weight:||2.6-2.9 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||n.d.||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||20 cycles||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||24 h||DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS|
Storage must be frost-free between 5-40℃.The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.