Dewatering-fluid 40°C flashpoint (aromatic content >2%)
WEDOLIT K-726 is a dewatering fluid with corrosion protection properties that uses surface active substances to displace both water and emulsions from the metal surface extremely quick. Even highly complex geometries can efficiently be dewatered. It is mainly used as ar immersion bath at room temperature.
· Due to its strong dewatering effect, residues of flushing water or water containing fluids such as emulsions or synthetic coolants are removed from the metal surface
· After evaporation of the solvent, a thin, non-adhesive protective film remains on the surface, which offers corrosion protection for short-term intermediate storage
· Water/emulsions that enter the bath will settle after a short period on the bottom of the tank and can be drained off
· Development of a clear phase boundary between the water and the product, without forming an emulsion phase
· Due to its extreme dewatering properties, the product is ideal for workpieces that are additionally packaged with VCI foils
· Excellent bath-life
· Additive loss due to water contact: None
|Appearance:||Yellow, bright-brown, clear||visual|
|Density at 15℃:||0.80 g/cm3||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃:||1.8 mm2/s||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||> 40 ℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film weight:||1.2 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||< 5 s||Internal test method|
|Water-separation:||3 min||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||20 cycles||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||< 1 h||DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS|
Storage must be frost-free between 5-35℃.The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.