WEDOLIT AS 4116-2 is a long-term corrosion-protection- and dewatering fluid that leaves a thin, greasy to waxy film on the treated surface. The product provides very good demulsifying and corrosion protective properties and is mostly used in immersion baths(can also be applied by spraying).
· Is a combination of corrosion-protection inhibitors blended in an evaporating solvent
· Can easily be removed with water-soluble industrial cleaning agents or solvents
· The full protection is given only in the solvent free state, which should be observed before packaqing the freshly oiled material in cases with oiled paper or foil inserts
· Quick drying time
· Suitable for sea transport
· Compatible with many materials
· Additive-loss due to water contact: very low
|Density at 15℃:||0.82 g/cm3||ASTM D 7042|
|Viscosity at 20℃:||approx. 2-3 mm2/s||ASTM D 7042|
|Flash point:||> 60 ℃||DIN EN ISO 2719|
|Film weight:||1.2-1.5 g/m2||Dipping process|
|Dewatering-effect:||30 s||Internal test method|
|Water-separation:||6-8 min||Internal test method|
|Humidity test performance:||> 120 cycles||DIN EN ISO 6270-2 AHT|
|Salt spray performance:||> 48 h||DIN EN ISO 9227 NSS|
Storage must be frost-free between 10-40℃.The minimum durability is 12 months in an original sealed package.
All provided data can vary within conventional technical tolerances, without affecting the product functionality. In regard to the high diversity of the possible application parameters, all information provided under exclusion of any commitment and liability. More safety and environment relevant data can be found in the latest EU safety datasheet.