The eco solution
· Removes even the most stubborn rust
· 100% biodegradable
· pH neutral Non-labeling
· Works at room temperature
· Works without agitation
How does DST-DERUST® work
DST-DERUST® is a near neutral and non-labeling required product, even then DST-DERUST® replaces the commonly used acid and pickling baths. This enviro-friendly replacement still means that the parts or components can be laser welded directly after the treatment.
Sandblasting is also history, as the metal is so thoroughly cleaned, that painting or vulcanizing is now possible directly after treatment with DST-DERUST®.
For extremely stubborn rust 40°C work temperature is recommended – optimum in combination with mechanical use such as ultra sound or spray washing. However, even at room temperature and without agitation the rust is removed effectively.
After the complete and extremely effective derusting process it is recommended to protect the parts using a passivation product, i.e. DST-PAS/1.
DST-DERUST/3 Technical data
• Cleaning temperature: From room temperature
• Cleaning time: Depends on the amount of rust, material and mechanical influences
• Concentration: 10-30% depending on the level of rust
• Density: 1,23 g/ml bei 20°C
• pH: 5.7 at 20°C (in a 30% wash solution, pH must be kept < 6.5 at 20°C)
• Storage: Keep in closed original packaging
• Above freezing point: 5°C-25°C