BZ-OL S416 is a heavy-duty water-based alkaline cleaner and degreaser offering unique flash corrosion protection. BZ-OL S416 can provide corrosion protection for up to 6 months during indoor storage. BZ-OL S416 is formulated to meet the requirements for cleaning and corrosion protection of parts and storage equipment. BZ-OL S416 penetrates to remove greases and oil deposits from machinery, engines, vehicles, construction equipment, and cranes in either industrial or marine applications.
The compounds contained in BZ-OL S416 function by altering hydrocarbons so that the deposits can be removed with water. BZ-OL S416 can be metered into power washers, steam cleaners, dip tanks, and other cleaning equipment. Along with good detergent properties, BZ-OL S416 is hard water stable.
While most cleaning compounds available on the market today are simple blends of surfactants and detergents which limit their cleaning effectiveness, BZ-OL S416 offers improved cleaning plus multimetal corrosion protection action in one step, resulting in significant savings. BZ-OL S416 has the unique ability to remove such deposits as heavy hydrocarbons, grease, drawing and buffing compounds, and machinery compounds.
• Heavy-duty chemical cleaner and degreaser with unique cleaning action for removing hydrocarbon deposits
• Multimetal corrosion inhibitors leave a temporary protective coating, affording protection for a few months at 5% minimum concentration*
• Provides exceptional resistance to pitting corrosion
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and does not contain nonylphenolethoxylates
• Provides excellent cleaning action at low temperatures
• Mild foaming
• Effective cleaner at low concentrations (1-3%)
• Exhibits hard water tolerance
• Formulation remains stable during freeze-thaw cycle
• Accepted by USDA for general cleaning in food plants (indirect contact with food)
*The estimated time of protection may vary due to conditions.
• Machinery contaminated with oils
• Sheet metal coated with temporary protective oils or waxes prior to painting, pickling, or machining
• Metal parts contaminated with stamping, drawing, or buffing compounds
• Use as an effective additive for rinse tanks to improve protection for dry storage application (5-10% by weight)
• Multiple stage parts washers
BZ-OL S416 can be applied with any conventional equipment including sprayers, dipping tanks, steam cleaners, and power washers.
Heavy-duty Cleaning and Corrosion Protection:
1 part BZ-OL S416 to 5-10 parts water.
Normal Cleaning (i.e. parts washing):
1 part BZ-OL S416 to 10-40 parts water.
Light Cleaning (i.e. rinsing):
1 part BZ-OL S416 to 40-150 parts water.
|Appearance||Slightly hazy yellow liquid|
|Exposure Time||20 seconds to 5 minutes|
|Density||8.6-8.8 lb/gal (1.03-1.05 kg/l)|
|Temperature Range||50°-300°F (10°-149°C)|
BZ-OL S416 is available in 15 L